You're something special
I don't know why you are
Or how you hold such charm
The ache I try daily to mend
You're the only remedy
I wish I weren't so helpless
More, I wish you felt the same
You're incredible, dear
Something no one could ever match
I'm ashamed how poorly words express
For you deserve far better
You need someone who can match
Who can equal your amazingness
No matter how hard I wish
I know you'll never pick me
From the very first day I met you
Though I didn't know what to think
I've been in love with you
And now you're leaving me
Oh how I loved those moments
You held me while I cried
And I hugged you when you sighed.
But it was always just you and me,
never we.
this is absolutely, unquestioningly fucking beautiful. i love you. we'll mope together. (:
ReplyDelete