Today is a beautiful day. An incredibly, insanely, sunshiney beautiful day.
My personal goal for today was to make as many people smile as many times as possible. I'm sick of everyone being so damn unhappy all the time, myself included, so I'm simply refusing to give in to it. It's the easy way out to just wallow in self-pity or depression and decide to just put up with things the way they are. So I'm done. No more for me, thanks.
If you need someone to talk with, vent to, hug, or just someone to love you, I'm your girl. I'm always here for all of you, no matter what. I never talked to people about my issues because I felt guilty for burdening them. I don't want any of you lovely, marvelous, wonderful people reading this to have to deal with things on your own.
Whatever it is, whenever it happens, I'm here for you. Always and forever.
I Love You.
Remember to be there for yourself too.
ReplyDelete<3
p.s. the verification code for the last comment was "tramp". D:
ReplyDelete