Tuesday, May 26, 2009

four-day weeks

I actually quite dislike four-day weeks, especially when the usual schedule has been abandoned for one day. I can never get it straight in my mind which day it is. Today's Tuesday, but we're going by Monday schedule. At least there are only a few days left to stumble through.

Also, there are 13 days left until the end of school, 14 if you include Graduation day. It's hard to believe. This time last year, I was practically counting the minutes. This year, it doesn't even feel like the end of the year. There's still so much going on.

More than that, I'm rather conflicted. I want school to be over, but I don't want my time with her to end. This fear is lurking in the back of my mind that after June 9 I'll never see her again. And I wouldn't know what to do without her.

Thank you, universe. Thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment