Friday, January 28, 2011

MEEP

First post of the new year.  Happy 2011 folks!! Yes, I realize it's the 28th.  Shut up.

Not going to lie-- It's super weird that it's 2011 and I GRADUATE IN 2011.  0.0

In other news, I've turned in all but one of my college apps, and I've heard back from three schools.  So far, I've gotten in to Case, L&C, and Seattle U.  Only WWU's app to go.  Except apparently Macalester requires 2 academic teacher recommendations.  Boo.  I have to call them.

Clemencia's funeral was a few weeks ago.  It was... interesting.  My mom brought these dresses she made for us when we were little.  It's hard to believe how small I was once.

Winter Ball was this past Saturday.  So, so much fun.  I'm really glad EL and SB could go.  Especially EL.  He went all out and dressed up like Harry Potter, scar and all.  I couldn't help but giggle when I saw him.  When we got to the dance, the two Australian exchanges came up to me and asked if they could take a picture with him.  Then we went and danced to the really bad music.  And when I say really bad, I mean really, REALLY bad.  Oh well, it was still fun. :3

Also-- Why am I totally inept when it comes to holding a conversation with anyone who's not a chick??  Or when I'm talking to anybody via text??  It's frustrating.

I've got more to say, but it's not for now.

Latin Phrase for the Day:
"dulce periculum"

Song for the Day:
"I'm a Slave 4 U" by Britney Spears

No comments:

Post a Comment