Friday, May 28, 2010

Randomness with Just a dash of AH.

Okay, so, I've got to finish my term paper for English, AND take a few score pictures for Photography, AND finish my Thespian Inductee shirts by the end of today.  Actually, the shirts should be done by the end of lunch.  I don't have a clue how I'll do it, but I have to.  Anyway.

Facts:
1. I'm soo ready for the school year to be over already.
2. My hair dye washed out really quickly.  I might have to redye it before 6-Day.
3. The weather today sucks.

Song for the day:
"Second Chance" by Shinedown

Also, Cindy McCain is kind of a badass.  Even though her husband (Senator John McCain) is anti-gay marriage, she isn't, and she isn't afraid to stand up for what she believes in.  She posed for Adam Bouska's NOH8 campaign, and so did their daughter Meghan.  I applaud them both.  Here's a link to the NOH8 Campaign Website.  Photos copyright Adam Bouska.

Cindy:

Meghan:

No comments:

Post a Comment