Monday, May 3, 2010

My Honey Lambs

So Stephen Hatfield is officially one of my favorite people I've ever met.
And I've met a lot of really awesome people.  (Hint: If you're reading this, you're one of them.)

I don't really have a whole lot to say on that matter, actually.  It was lots of fun, and I'm really excited to do it again next year.  He signed my copy of Family Tree (sorry Ms. Seaton!), and the floor of the Chapel added about fifty scuffs to its collection.  Lots and lots of well-needed, kooky fun.

SG was in my dream last night, by the way.  I don't know why.  He has no business being in my head.

Also, prom is coming up.  It'll be fun, hopefully.  I kind of want to ask EL if he'll go, and he just might if I tell him it's at the Science Fiction Museum.  He's just an awesome, science fiction-loving guy like that.  It might be awkward, though, since I only kind of know him.  He sort of came as a part of knowing SB and RO.  Whatever.  I'll figure it out eventually.

Song for the Day:
"Teenagers" by My Chemical Romance

No comments:

Post a Comment