Monday, February 22, 2010

Facts For Today

This is a new idea I had. Sort of my own personal PostSecret. I'm going to post a couple random things about myself every day and see what happens. Comment if you wish, dance around in a circle if you don't.

1. Songs get stuck in my head unbelievably easily. Even the mention of the name of a song can make the song adhere itself to my brain.

2. I'm a hopeless, HOPELESS romantic. One reason I love Shakespeare is so I can get wrapped up in the lives of the characters and satisfy that part of me that longs to find a true love, even if it ends in tragedy.

3. I'm synaesthetic, meaning I associate absolutely EVERYTHING with a color or set of colors. Numbers, foods, clothes, people, you name it. Whenever I mention this, the most common response is "Really?! What color am I?!" It gets funny, actually. If you'd like to know your colors, leave a comment. I also use adjectives from one sense to describe another, like something can taste round, smell warm, or sound blue. I'm just weird like that.


Quote for today: "No second chances. I'm that sort of a man." -The Doctor, "The Chrismas Invasion" (Series 2 Episode 0)

No comments:

Post a Comment