I'm in a foul mood, currently. Half tired, half pissed off. Mostly I just need a nap and a bit of time to catch up on schoolwork. Midwinter break can't get here soon enough.
Choir festival was yesterday. Francisco Nunez was hilarious. Very much a diva.
I both really want a hug and really don't. It kind of depends on who tries to hug me.
Oh yeah, just remembered. No rest for me over break! I'm going to visit colleges. Good idea, but I kind of don't want to. I'm going to go see Evergreen (in Olympia), Reed (Portland), and maybe Linfield (McMinneville). I'm a bit wary of going to Olympia, but maybe I won't mention to JH that I'll be there. Yeah, that sounds like a good plan. I'll go for that. I will, however, tell SB. Maybe I can plan things out so I can stay a day in Vancouver and see her. That'd be nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment