Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It's December.

It smelled like snow when I left Ceramics this morning. It was lovely.

I got a good tarot card today. #43- Success. It made me think. Wonderful stuff, thought. So many people neglect it.

CG and I are going to read Gulliver's Travels together. We're reading parts of it in English, but it sounds too interesting to me to let it pass me by without reading it in its entirety.

I've picked up my Fanfic again. I've got a little more than a page done on chapter 9. It's nice to have that creative outlet.

I keep accidentally leaving my wax ring stuffs at home. Oops. I need to cast some things soon. I've got a ring RM gave me that she started last year but never finished. I've just got to finish defining some of the details, but that won't take too long. The one I'm working on for HB is coming along nicely, but I'm worried it'll be too bulky. I'll figure it out.

AB and I are going to a Bon Jovi concert on her birthday. I'm WAY excited. Her dad snagged us floor tickets. It'll take me FOREVER to pay it off, but it'll be SO worth it.

OG's dreads look awesome. She smells like honey from the beeswax. I love it. I'm sorry for ever doubting her. Nothing could suit her more.

My mum and I were planning on going Christmas shopping in downtown Seattle on Saturday, but I forgot about a choir thing at St. James. Oops. Seattle's wonderful at Christmastime. I love the crisp, cold air, the window displays at Macy's and Nordstroms, not to mention all the pretty decorations.

Christmas break can't come soon enough. I'm hoping ES is still up for meeting up and trading chainmaille lessons for duct tape crafting lessons. I've been looking forward to that. Too bad I'm not getting back from Ohio until late on Dec. 28. I miss her.

Tech starts today for One Acts, but I won't be there. I'm directing KP's One Act until she gets back from exchange. Once she returns, we'll co-direct. I put my sister in charge while I'm not there. She'll handle it just fine. I'm glad she's doing tech now, despite how hesitant I was at first. It's fun getting to spend time with her doing something I love.

LD's running lights for One Acts, since I'm stage manager. I trained her on Pippin, so I'm sure she'll be just fine. I've got confidence in her.

I need a haircut. Badly. As soon as I get it cut, I'm touching up my colors. They've faded. I might leave some of the blue as it is though; it's a pretty ice blue color.

End super long braindump.

No comments:

Post a Comment