All this week (except today), we're painting the green room, bathroom, and dressing room at school. It's been lots of fun so far. I love getting to spend time with all those awesome people.
Monday, we painted the bathroom and dressing room. I say "we", but I didn't do much of the actual painting, in the bathroom at least. I mostly did oodles of taping. Blue Painter's tape is dandy stuff. The bathroom is now a lovely shade of blue and the dressing room is a cheery yellow!
Tuesday is when we started in the green room. We successfully finished off two rolls of tape and most of a third. We also put the second coat of yellow paint in the dressing room. One wall of the green room is, scratch that, was a gorgeous tone of royal blue. That's where the primer came in. One coat of fume-tastic white primer later, the blue is no more.
I still have a few patches of primer on my hands. That's tough stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment