Sunday, September 11, 2011

Perfect Weather

Right now, it's gorgeous outside.  That's why I'm sitting at a table outside of the SUB to do my homework.  AKA to write this.  It's perfect weather.  Not too warm, but not too cool.  A slight breeze every now and then. Basically perfect.  The only way this setup could be better is if my compy had a full battery.  It's at 38% at the moment, so in a little while I'll probably need to go inside and charge.  MM and CB are watching LOTR in our room (Sorry, I liked the initials all grouped together.  For those of you who've been living under a rock, LOTR = Lord of the Rings.), which is why I'm outside to work on stuff rather than upstairs in our room.  I was a little annoyed by this at first, but if they hadn't forced me to go outside, I would've missed the weather.

Today is an interesting day for many reasons, actually.

For starters, I spent the weekend at home.  It was weird, but nice to be back.  I went to the Redmond Farmer's Market with OG, and I bought flowers!  Then we went to the Woodinville one and I signed up with some adorable guy named Austin to donate $5 per month to Human Rights Campaign.  He was so ridiculously adorable that he won me over with his charming smile.  And a promise of stickers.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand I don't feel like talking about the rest of it right now.  I need to get something to eat, my compy needs to be plugged in soon, and it's starting to get a little cold outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment