The title of this post has absolutely nothing to do with this post. Just so's you knows.
AB and I went to GameStop on Sunday to pick up the new edition of Pokemon. It's way different from the version I've been playing (Heart Gold), and it's kind of frustrating that I have to catch all new Pokemon, but it's still fun.
Out of curiosity, I was just sifting through my old blog posts, the ones from the end of Sophomore and the beginning of Junior year. I was an emo little fuck. I mean, it wasn't without reason, but still. Freshman/Sophomore year kind of sucked. One person in particular is kind of to blame for that, but I wouldn't dare tell him so. He's still kind of unstable, and I wouldn't want to be the one to tip him over the edge. He's already landed himself in the hospital 6 times (out of 16 suicide attempts, so I suppose that's a pretty good average. At least he didn't succeed.), and I wouldn't want to make that 7. He and I both know I'd never be able to forgive myself.
And he might come see the play. Not sure how I feel about that.
Anyway, I've got my double study now, and I really want to go get Jamba Juice in Factoria, but I feel dumb going off campus by myself, so hopefully I can find someone to go with me. I'll text/email a few folks and see who responds.
Latin Phrase for the Day:
sunt lacrimae rerum
Song for the Day:
"Shut Up and Let Me Go" by The Ting Tings
No comments:
Post a Comment