Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Strange.

I sometimes feel like I've skipped out on "real high school" and gone to Forest Ridge instead.  I mean, it's not like I liked the kids I went to elementary school with.  On the contrary, they're the main reason I changed schools; I didn't want to put up with their bullshit any more.  They had a grand ol' time making my life a living hell, and I'd had enough.  Sometimes, though, I wonder if I made the right choice.

I mean, if I hadn't changed schools, I never would have met some of the best people I've ever had the great fortune to know (AB, HB, OG, ES, XS, KM, CG, AE, etc.).  I don't know if I would have ever discovered my affinity for theatre stuffs, but I suppose I might have in an effort to find a cluster of people who liked me for being completely insane.  I hope I would have.

I also wonder if I'd have ended up going to HYC ever.  I mean, kids at my church went to JYCs, but I wasn't especially fond of any of them, either.  And if I'd never gone to HYC, I wouldn't have met folks like SB, RO, NS, EL, HD, JR, or MR.  And then where would I be?!  Up Shit Creek without a paddle, methinks.

Anyway.  I can't help wondering if I would've had a boyfriend by now...  Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha yeah right.  Oh well.  Nice idea though.

Songs for the day:
"American Idiot" by Green Day
"Sprawl II (Mountains Beyond Mountains)" by Arcade Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment