Tuesday, August 31, 2010

What happened?!?!

Can I just ask a question really quick??  WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THE DARLING, KOOKY SCHOOL I'VE BEEN ATTENDING FOR THE PAST FIVE YEARS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!  It's like all of a sudden I blinked and everything's different.  Allow me to list.

1) Switched to Semesters.  Not a big deal all on its own, just a little inconvenient.
2) Schedule redesigned.  Again, not a huge deal, just inconvenient.
3) Rewiring of the Drama Department.  Oh yeah.  This is going to go great.  *headdesk*
4) EFFING IB PROGRAM.  The implementation of this ridiculous (in my opinion) curriculum is costing not just me, but the entire high school so much.  Two of my favorite Sophomores switched to Bush for this school year because of it.  That's not the only problem, but I don't want to launch into that rant at the moment.
5) COLLEGE APPS.  No further explanation is necessary.
6) Figuring out stuffs Re: someone I kind of really like.  Too bad I suck at that sort of thing and will probably just sit quietly in a corner hitting my head against a wall while he goes after the chick he likes at his own school.  And knowing my luck, he'll even come to me for advice on how to ask her out.  And then they'll go out and I'll have to be all buddy-buddy with his new girlfriend.  My life, ladies and gentlemen.  That's how things go if you're me.

Those seem to be the biggest troublemakers for me at the moment, but it's a lot to handle in the first week of Senior Year.  Actually, all of a sudden I feel like my life is turning into the last season of Lost, at least in the sense that everything seemed to be going along relatively fine until the last season, where everything goes all screwy and people wonder what happened to the show they knew and loved.  They don't want any more of this time travel crap; bring back the show that drew them in at the beginning!!!!

Anyway.  I realized in writing this just how much sarcasm I use both in my writing and my everyday speech.  Is this a good or a bad thing??  Oh well.

And one more thing.  Since I'm in kind of a terrible mood, I'm recommending songs that aren't that great.  I'll resume my normal music standards soon.

Songs for the Day:
"F**k You" by Lily Allen
"My First Kiss" by 3OH!3 feat. Ke$ha

No comments:

Post a Comment