Hello there, you interblag people, you. This here is a playlist I've been putting together for OG, and I thought I may as well share it with you, too. Additions are welcome.
1. "5 Years Time" by Noah and the Whale
2. "We are Golden" by MIKA
3. "Lost Highway" by Bon Jovi
4. "The Littlest Birds" by The Be Good Tanyas
5. "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz
6. "We Weren't Born to Follow" by Bon Jovi
7. "Here Comes the Sun" by The Beatles
8. "Crescendolls" by Daft Punk
9. "Seasons of Love" from the Rent Soundtrack
10. "Beautiful Day" by U2
11. "Ramalama (Bang Bang)" by Roisin Murphy
12. "Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)" by Eurythmics
13. "Joy to the World" by Three Dog Night
14. "Grease" from the Grease soundtrack
15. "¡Viva la Gloria!" by Green Day
That's all for now, but I'll update it as I come up with more.
I LOVE YOU! i'll get right on downloading the songs.
ReplyDelete