Sunday, September 27, 2009
Sweet Dreams are Made of This...
Ahh HYC. What a weekend. HYC, you are the band-aid that makes everything alright. Nowhere else can I find such complete and honest love. Well, almost nowhere. The four-hour drive was completely worth it. I would've driven to Florida for it. Really I would. Lots of hugs, lots of talks, lots of love. One minor downer- I lost my voice. Just as badly as on the choir trip to NYC. It's getting better now, but I sound like Rachael Ray currently. Oh well, you win some, you lose some. RO and AB kept trying to keep me from talking so my voice would get better sooner, but it was too difficult not talking to people I only see four times a year. But now there's all this weirdness with RO and SB, and it's all turning into one big heap of confusion. Sometimes the world is lovely, and other times it needs to take a Midol and call me in the morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment